"Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory."

Monday, October 29, 2007

Best of Both Worlds

Okay - yes, along with thousand of other crazy mothers in the state of Utah, I took my spoiled 6 year old to the Hannah Montana concert last Friday night. She chose this over a birthday party so even though I spent a little extra on the tickets I probably ended up saving money. I keep trying to justify it that way! HAHA!!!

It was seriously one of the funnest mother daughter dates we have ever been on. I know I am totally hormonal right now but when the concert started and the lights went down and everyone was screaming, Macee just looked at me like "what the heck." She was amazed and I got teary! (Big Shock). It was soooo fun! I went with my sister and two of her girls and one of their friends. It was awesome!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

"It's the best of both worlds!" The little girl I watch would have killed for tickets to that.

It is really sad that I know pretty much every song she sings. I'd probably be out there belting out those tunes with Macey "Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days!"

Man, I'm going to wake up singing High School Musical tomorrow morning! Thanks Jess!

Jessica said...

Mel, Trust me... it get's worse. The sad thing is I think I have watched HSM2 500 times and could sing the songs in my sleep. Oh well, small things worth smiling about~!

Sara said...

You really are crazy! But that is WAY awesome that you are one of those mom's, I am sure it is a memory that she will NEVER forget!!! And since she is your only little girl it is nice that she gets a little special treatment every now and then for dealing with 4 (soon to be 5!) brothers! You rock!