Well, not sure if I should throw a NO DIAPERS party or cry! It's seriously the first time in 8 yrs we haven't had diapers in the house. On the other hand, my baby is not a baby anymore. Murphy will be 2 next week. He's such a stud! He decided to try Macee's boots on the other day! They went all the way up to his hips!
Here is Murphy on the froggy potty! He is refusing to stand up and pee. One of these days he will like to sword fight with the brothers.
Macee had to design and build a "leprechaun" trap for school. Of course it had to consist of Flowers and glitter. We picked up this little pad of grass at Tai'Pan for 3 dollars and totally worked around it! If you see the pot of gold, it is sitting on a big pink flower that has a hole under it. Once the "leprechaun" goes to get the gold the pot falls in the hole and then the big orange flower is attached to the pot and covers up the hole. It was pretty clever and she really did most of it by herself.
Believe it or not... this was a couple weeks ago. The boys had a day off school and it snowed like no other! From left to right, Colby, Broc, Blake, Mick, Zane. Colbys brother, Brady took them snowboarding and they all got "cozy" warm clothes at our house before they went. They are hilarious!!!
The kids and I went down to watch UVU STOMP on SUU the end of February! Swept 4 games... Go UVU! We decided to run down since they moved the games due to snow from Cedar to St George. It didn't work... it was still colder than crap in St. George. On this day, we sat in rain and snow. But in the end it was worth it! The games were awesome!

And of course, what do we do all spring? Baseball, Baseball and more baseball... and dance every weekend! Last weekend I did 3 baseball games, 1 basketball game and 8 hours of driving all in 24 hours. Mick played in the March Madness tourney down in St George where they did awesome. They went 4-0 and only allowed 8 runs in 4 games. They went into the tourney with a #1 seed but couldn't get past a Cedar pitcher! They did awesome. Of course the entire time I planned on sending Mick down with another family.... that was... up until the day before he was supposed to go. I knew Macee had a dance competition Thur - Sat and so there was no way I could go down. After I found out Macee wasn't dancing on Thursday I decided to drive Mick down and watch the Thursday games. He had a basketball game Wed at 6. By the time we got out of Lehi it was 8. We drove down with a full house. Mick, Macee, Myself, Colby and his mom and Tanner and his mom. It was so fun. We rolled into Lehi around 12:30 and thanks to my fabulous friend Jess, Mick and I were able to crash at their condo. We stayed up and laughed a little longer than we should and I couldn't go to sleep. Went to bed around 2 and then met a client at 7:30 the next morning to do insurance. Did baseball games at 9:30 and 1:30 and then drove home. It was all worth it! I hate missing anything these kiddos do!
Anyway, Macee competed Friday night which she did AWESOME. She took a Diamond (which is the highest) on her solo and her team took 2 diamonds and 1 ruby on their 3 dances. Macee also won her division and took Ruby over all in her age division. We all caught colds that weekend and since Macee only danced 1 time on Saturday I decided I needed to stay home with the boys.
Our intent was to stay home all day but as the weather warmed up.... we were tempted to go over to UVU and watch a ball game! The boys spent and hour in the playground and we all had a great time! We have another 4 game home series this weekend and I am praying for decent weather.
Maddux has taken over Mick's title as bat boy. Mick was in St George so Maddog made his debut last weekend. He was so excited. He did awesome! We had a guy from Lehi call a couple weeks ago to let us know he was putting together an 8U Tigers team and asked if Maddux was ready to try out! After not much discussion, we of course decided he was ready. We just found out a couple days ago that he made the team. He is so excited and ready to play! Am I ready?
And of course, what do we do all spring? Baseball, Baseball and more baseball... and dance every weekend! Last weekend I did 3 baseball games, 1 basketball game and 8 hours of driving all in 24 hours. Mick played in the March Madness tourney down in St George where they did awesome. They went 4-0 and only allowed 8 runs in 4 games. They went into the tourney with a #1 seed but couldn't get past a Cedar pitcher! They did awesome. Of course the entire time I planned on sending Mick down with another family.... that was... up until the day before he was supposed to go. I knew Macee had a dance competition Thur - Sat and so there was no way I could go down. After I found out Macee wasn't dancing on Thursday I decided to drive Mick down and watch the Thursday games. He had a basketball game Wed at 6. By the time we got out of Lehi it was 8. We drove down with a full house. Mick, Macee, Myself, Colby and his mom and Tanner and his mom. It was so fun. We rolled into Lehi around 12:30 and thanks to my fabulous friend Jess, Mick and I were able to crash at their condo. We stayed up and laughed a little longer than we should and I couldn't go to sleep. Went to bed around 2 and then met a client at 7:30 the next morning to do insurance. Did baseball games at 9:30 and 1:30 and then drove home. It was all worth it! I hate missing anything these kiddos do!
Ready or not... Here we GO!








7 comments:
hooray for no diapers. no you just have to deal with pee on the seat, and the floor, and the walls (or maybe that is just my boys!)
You boys look awesome and studly and of course Miss Macee is as beautiful as ever! Glad to hear your life is crazy but fun! We miss you guys.
Yay for no diapers!!!
Your kids are total cutie patooties, they are so lucky to have such good role models to look up to each other.
You rock as a mom being able to keep up with all of them!
Jess, your post made me tired!!! I don't know how you do everything you do! If you could be at 3 different places at once you would! :o) How fun to have all these kiddos to keep you busy! I'm sure one day you will miss it! Hopefully we'll catch up "sooner" than "later"!
Brinley is missing Macee right now! I forget how busy that girl is this time of year!
Oh, and as far as the no diaper thing... if you are ever missing changing a diaper, come on over! I'm sure miss Halle would love you to change her! ;)
I have you beat, I took me ten years to get the diapers out of the house. How they are back so enjoy the years without having to purchase them. No, it is the least I can do to help the kids out when they come to visit. Thanks for the pictures of the kids, I love them.
Love you
Sandra
I say party for no diapers!! Sounds like you guys are as busy as ever. That last picture is the cutest! And Macee looks adorable in her St.Patty's day outfit. Cute, cute kiddos!
Busy days, huh? :o) YAY for little Murphy. I say you party for the no diaper part...but it's sad how quickly he has grown up. I'm telling you, I've been dying for a baby. If someone would just give me one. :o) Cute photos, as always!
love him in bed with just them girly boots on i would cumin hispussy so hard
Post a Comment