So this week has been pretty uneventful. Went on a field trip to Camp Floyd with the 4th graders from Mick's school. It was alot of fun. I was in charge of candle making. I was the "popular" station. All the kids really enjoyed the candle making! The top pic is Mick at "drill camp." Below is Mick making a candle! He was dipping the wick in the wax!
Today Murphy had what was supposed to be his 2 week appt a week late! The Dr. was on spring break last week so we missed the 2 weeker. He weighed in at a whopping 8'6" and was 21.5 inches long! I had 2 babies that were bigger than that at birth! So he is getting long but not packing on the weight like the other little guys. He also got circumcised today. He was not a happy camper. And then the PKU - Rough day for the Murph Man. I guess momma will just have to give him extra snuggles today! I won't mind! This is Murph getting ready to go get snipped!! HAHA. Okay really quick funny story. Our family doctor, who we love, was telling his dad (who is also a family doc) that we had had our baby. His dad said, "they aren't going to let you circumcise him are they?" Our Doc said, "Ya - I think so." His dad said, "I can't believe after Eric's vasectomy not working, they would actually let you circumcise their baby."
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Field Trip and Doc Appt
So that was really funny. Well today, when he was explaining everything and telling me the possibilities of bleeding and all he said he had known once where a doc he knew actually cut off the top of his little you know what. He said, I have never done it myself.... I stopped him short and told him to knock on wood really quick because before Eric he had never had a "vasectomy gone bad either." We laughed. We are blessed to have Murphy and wouldn't trade him for the world. I owe that doc a big "THANK YOU!!" (Except for at 1 am, 3 am, 5 am and 7 am in the morning)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I had to laugh REALLY hard at the vasectomy comment. I even made Cade pause the show we were watching so I could read him the part from your blog! You totally made my night, lol.
awe, I feel so bad for the little guy!!! That is pretty funny about the vasectomy though!!!
That is awesome. Hey thanks for stalking us. It is fun to see your family. I remeber when I (Melanie) worked with Frank Ori in recreation things and also seeing Eric at different things. How is CEU by the way is he still doing baseball there?? You have got to love how the time flies!!
Jessica- My sister and I only changed the body of the HTML (like cutest blogs on the block) I didn't lose ANY of my sidebar widgets and I am SO glad I didn't and I don't even have NEARLY as many as you do!
Do you have PhotoShop? That is what we used to resize and create the images. Then I uploaded the page elements onto PhotoBucket and copy the direct links fromt there into my blog. WOW!!! This is getting long... anyways, I saw one where someone had used the BYU logo, you should try one with UVSU!!! Ok... sorry to ramble, if you wanna try a new design, just email me and I will help you!
eezmac@gmail.com
By the way your kids are just as cute as ever! We are hoping to come up for a game soon, hopefully we can run into ya!
That was so funny....especially about the vasectomy part. I was laughing. How nice of you to go on the field trip!! You're such a cool Mom. Can you teach ME how to make candles now?? I would love that!! :o) Murphy looks SO cute, and he's growing so quickly!! I can't believe it!! What a tough little guy, too. I hope he's doing OK. (and you, too!!) You didn't have to WATCH it, did you??!! The doctor always took my boys to do it, and then told me afterwards...while I was still in the hospital. That way, I didn't stress about it. :o) You know what a stresser I am. Love you!
Post a Comment