"Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory."

Friday, May 30, 2008

Progress....

Yes - this would be progress. They poured the footings today. Sounds like they will do all the foundation first of next week and the framer wants to have it framed by the end of the week. That could be really crazy. We are doing a wrap around deck on the front and I wanted to gloat (hehe) about what a beautiful view we are going to have sitting on the front porch. Really, I am not gloating but besides an actual laundry room and official office, this view could be one of my favorite features of the house. Busy weekend, ball games tomorrow and baby blessing on Sunday! At least we can enjoy it with good weather!

6 comments:

carrie said...

I'm so happy for you!! I know how you've WANTED progress with your new house...and it's so much fun to see it all moving along for you. :o) It's going to be SO nice, and I know you can't wait for all the fun closet space....so you can continue SHOPPING. ;o) See you around this weekend!!

Traci said...

woohoo! Can wait to see it! Wish we were there for Murphy's blessing. He is so cute. have fun! Traci

Toni Dee! said...

Wow! OK - I'm jealous of your view (I'm mountain hungry since there aren't any here) . . . congrats on your new house progress :)

Angie said...

Whoohoo! Cant wait to see it! Wish Traci would be there for Murphy's blessing. He is so cute!! Have fun! Emilee

Mandy and Kalen said...

That is SO fun!

My sister tagged me and I tagged you so check it out!

Oveson's said...

Yea for new houses. The view is awesome. By the way the other side of those mountains are aweseome too. He he!!! That is so exciting. Some day....that is what I keep telling myself. Super exciting.