"Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory."

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy 2nd BDay Mays

4 comments:

Emily said...

He's seriously so cute! I've got two girls his age you know. ;)

griffin gossip said...

oh how cute!! They grow so fast!! I love the shrek cake. I think your doing a real good job on making sure you have pics of them all. It seems as I go I don't take as many! Your wonderful at it. You much carry a camera in your pocket!!! karen

Danyale said...

What a handsome man. The time goes by to fast. Also please sign me up for your blog, you have my e-mail.

Traci said...

He is so stinking cute. My mom said they had a blast with him on Sat. She just kept saying how funny and cute he was.
Hope you guys had a fun anniversary. (What - no pics of that - ha ha) I need to call and get an update on the house. I heard it is even more amazing now. Wish you guys were here for Thanksgiving again - we really enjoyed that last year. But we'll get together soon. Take care and squeeze all the kids - and give Eric and nice wedgie for me. Love ya! Traci