"Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory."

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'M GOING PRIVATE!!!! For Real This Time!!!

Okay... so several months ago I had thought I probably should go private. Bottom line... I was lazy and didn't have the time or didn't want to put out the effort to have to actually type in everyones emails to invite them... I know... pathetic but true!!! It has been in the back of my mind consistently since then. As you probably can tell... I am very proud of my children BUT... I am not proud enough to maybe put them in any type of danger! So... I am REALLY jumping on the bandwagon and going private. Please leave your emails in the comments or if you don't feel comfortable doing that please just email me at ejmadsen5@msn.com!!! Please don't be shy... it's not that I want to hide away from all of you... it's just that I don't want to take the chance of one of those many crazy people we have out there in the world hurting my kiddos!!!
A good friend of mine (thanks Shauntel) threw out a couple scenarios and I realize how important it is for my blog to become private. So... please let me know if you would like to continue to follow us... I would be happy to invite all!!!
On a side note.... for all you Utah County women... I frequent Rod Works pretty much on a daily basis... I have been hesitant to put this on my blog but I have no pride and ya'all know I'm really not to shy so... we all got our Hometown Values book the other day. If you are going to chuck your Rod Works coupon please call me first. I would be happy to take it off your hands!!!! I laughed because last night Carrie forwarded me over a coupon from there that had been sent to her via email... Ya gotta love good friends that know exactly what you are thinking!!! Have a good day!

49 comments:

Shauntel said...

I'm so glad that I'm so smart. Just kidding. I want to be added though. shauntel12@hotmail.com I also get Rod Works emails. I didn't know you like that store so much. Well, I probably did and forgot. You're the one that introduced me to it. I'll forward mine to you also. I get them all the time!

Toni Dee! said...

OOh - I want to be invited :0 tynton17@gmail.com
Thanks!

Rachel said...

Please invite us. salingrachel@gmail.com. Thanks.

Tammy said...

I would like an invite...galejota@yahoo.com

Mandy and Kalen said...

Yep! Include us too! eezmac@gmail.com and I guess you better include Kalen too at kpars22@hotmail.com Thanks!

Mandy and Kalen said...

Oh- by the way your blog is so cute BUT I better update your header so it matches! Send me some updated pictures and I will get it done for you ASAP!

That is- if you want me to!

Unknown said...

I love following your blog my email is jastansfield@yahoo.com heathers is hjacobson95@yahoo.com

Charlie and Cassie said...

cassiehahl@hotmail.com
dont forget me!!!

Grimm Family blog said...

Invite please. I am afraid I would go through withdrawls if I couldn't read your blog. cyrenao@hotmail.com. When I did this A LOT of my friends and family were upset becasue they didn't want to get a blogger account. So what I did was make a public gmail email account with a easy password and invite that to blogger. then I emailed it to everyone that i didn't invite knowing they would still like a peek. This way people like my dad can check it too with out having to blog his little heart out.

Ally said...

allysonf@sisna.com

NatPalmer said...

chicadoo123@yahoo.com

carrie said...

I hope you'll add ME, too. :o) My email is carrieLchristensen@msn.com
I will give you my Rod Works coupon that came in the mail the other day, too. I don't blame you at all.... I would want them, too, if I were trying to decorate a NEW house!! :o) Going private is a pain....but I'm glad I did it. ....Even though I've considered going UN private (yes, I know that's not proper english) many times, too. It's so hard....and my mind is so fickle on that subject. Talk to you soon!!

Mindy said...

Add me!! mindygo@hotmail.com
:)

things we love... said...

Jess please don't leave us out!!!! melstoker@msn.com

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

Add me craigjessicasmith@comcast.net

By the way, I love your new blog look! So cute! I'm going private but don't even know how, so this ought to be interesting!

Angie said...

Jess- Please add me.
anwilliams@weber.k12.ut.us

Brianne and Paul said...

please invite me simmonsbrianne@hotmail.com.

Petersen Kids said...

I would love an invite, and I'm not far behind you! brooker_t5@yahoo.com
Have fun typing all of these in.

Sommer said...

sommerbingham@gmail.com

You're not lacking readers!!! :o)

Emerson Family said...

Hey Jessica
My address is mjemerson1997@yahoo.com please invite if you would like. Jill Emerson

Lynette Callister said...

Macee is just beautiful!! I love the hair-do and that she gets sooo excited about it. Isabelle would love that too. We are growing her hair out and she's in the in-between hair length stage, yikes. Good thing shes cute. add me to your private blog.
lmjcallister@yahoo.com

Meggan said...

Count me in too. mwatts10@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Don't want to miss out. amy.bethers
@gmail.com

Cali Hinckley said...

Love to be invited if that's ok? We can't get enough of your kids!! caliandjosh@gmail.com

Julie Y. said...

Invite us!

Ybright@hotmail.com

jeramieybright@yahoo.com

Diana said...

Hi Jess! I think you're smart and need to do that too but add us! :)
dianatjohnson@msn.com

melanie h said...

I love your blogs new look and I love reading your blog so add me to your list. melaniekhansen@msn.com

mom o said...

Even though you visit at least once a month to your parents, this seems to be the only way I can keep up with the kids. Please invite me at soveson@hotmail.com
I love your blog!
Love you

The Jensen Family said...

Yay another friend going private, now I don't feel like such a crazy lady who is worried about kids and blogging! laciehjensen@gmail.com

The Robinson's said...

Please invite us
bre_robinson@hotmail.com
Also email me at that address and I will also add you to our blog.
BreAnna Robinson

Clint and Kristen Family said...

cburgi@hotmail.com

Mist said...

I would be so sad if I couldnt keep in touch. Please add me in eternal7@q.com Thanks

Love ya Mist

Hillary Luke said...

hillaryluke@yahoo.com & jerluke@gmail.com How do you go private?

Dana said...

Good Hell you are popular! It took me about an hour to scroll down so I could add mine! :)
dana.bott@m.millard.k12.ut.us

KimMoore said...

Add us please! kimoore24@gmail.com

griffin gossip said...

Make sure we get an invite. I love to keep up on your family!
kgriff2536@yahoo.com

T said...

tiffany.wade@yahoo.com

SANDERS said...

Hey thanks for the little comment on my blog. I was glad to see what your up to. Way way cute kids I love that they all start with M that really takes some talent in naming. Krissy sayes HI!and if you don't care us peekin a bit at your blog my email is wabamamy@hotmail.com

SANDERS said...

Hey thanks for the little comment on my blog. I was glad to see what your up to. Way way cute kids I love that they all start with M that really takes some talent in naming. Krissy sayes HI!and if you don't care us peekin a bit at your blog my email is wabamamy@hotmail.com

Sara said...

sarapeterson923@yahoo.com :)

Brittany Slesk said...

OH, please add me! brittanybean02@msn.com. How is your house coming?

Emily said...

Keep us in the loop please! emilydalton02@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey jess. I know you won't believe it but I have a blot kind of. It is jedandloreejensen.blogspot.com. My email is loreeroundy@hotmail.com so be sure to invite me to see your cute family. Hope you are doing well funny we actually picked the same background.

3 men and a lady said...

HEY JESS DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE HANSENS. kymmhansen@yahoo.com
HOPE ALL IS WELL . I LOOK AT YOUR BLOG FOR MY MORNING SMILE

Erin said...

I would love to keep reading your blog: erin.h.miller@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog
would like to be included
terip@emeryschools.org
(kalen parsons mom)

Anonymous said...

Jessica, haven't heard from you for an age, i love reading about your family, invite me okay!
luannhuntsmanmotors@hotmail.com

ccrippen said...

Hi Madsens -

I would love an invite to your darling blog. It's been fun to keep up with your cute family and long lost friends from CEU.

Thanks,
Charlotte McKinstry Crippen
jcbcrippen1@juno.com

The Beards said...

we love checking up on you guys from time to time. Please add us to your list of invites. tedbeard@sbcglobal.net