Holy Cow has it really been forever since I have blogged. It sure seems as though... but it has only been 12 days. I could have swore it was like a year. I love blogging. It keeps me connected with the world even if I haven't seen alot of my friends and fellow bloggers since high school!!! So... where do I start?
Well... the 18th of December we were FINALLY given our occupancy permit!!! Over that weekend Eric and I pretty much did the up til 2 am, wake at 5 am schedule to get our stuff packed and ready to move. We were able to move in on a Tues and our friends moved in to our old home on Wed. So not only was I cleaning the new house but trying to clean the old one as best I could in the time I had (sorry Shelby!) During that week I had some awesome friends who totally were awesome!!! Carrie - thanks for taking Murphy so often!!! Seriously... I love that little man more than words but he follows me and climbs up on my leg whenever I am in his sight. Thank You, Thank You!!! Emily and Sommer.... wow - my friends that scrub walls and wash windows!!! You ROCK!!! We should just have cleaning parties at my house once a month because it's so fun to hang out!!! And then my in-laws who spend their Saturday moving us, cleaning walls, and watching kids! Luv ya!!! Last but definitely not least... my mom! If you want to be organized (even if it might not last long) hire my mom! I didn't touch anything as far as packing my kitchen and moving it over. I still occasionally have to call her and ask where a cutting board or pan is but wow... if you seen the organization in my drawers you would die!! It really is amazing!!! Thanks so much mom!
So anyway, we are in... and loving it. This is my first NEW home and I honestly sometimes just look around in awe really wondering like wow... is this really mine!! That is when I feel so blessed... blessed with a warm home... blessed with awesome, healthy kiddos... and blessed with the most amazing hubby in the world. He really worked his tail off to get us in comfortably before Christmas!!!
So here are a few previews... if you want a better idea... please stop by... I love taking people through the tour! Just give me a 15 minute notice so I can pick up all the toys!!!
Here would be the kitchen... my favorite place of all!!!
Wanted to wish everyone really quickly a Very Merry Christmas...
I printed out 150 of these cute cards the week before we moved and wouldn't you know it... they didn't ever get out in the mail. I am still (for right now) planning on sending them before the New Year but until then... this will have to do. Thank you soooo much Mandy for putting this together. I still have your stuff if you are ever in Utah County!!!I love the feelings of Christmas... it seriously makes me a little giddy (in a happy kid kinda way!!!) My kids were so excited this morning and we had totally down-played Christmas this year so it was nice to realize that they don't really care... it's all about being together as a family and enjoying the goodies Santa brings!!! And of course, the most important... our Saviour.. Jesus Christ!!! Happy Holidays!!!








8 comments:
Jess,
I am sooo happy for you- you deserve all the good that comes to you- Merry Christmas- to you , Eric and the kids. Love ya,
Court
P.S.
Tell Kaye she can come over any time I could use her organizational skills too.
your house and family are beautiful. Can't wait to see them both! :) Merry Christmas.
I'm so glad you're blogging again! I love all the pictures. :o) You really should show your house off more... It's so pretty. I am in love with it. Hey, I saw that you called me yesterday a few times. I'm sorry.... We were in and out, and then I have the worst problems w/my ears and allergies, believe it or not....so I may have been laying down. It was a crazy day. I hope you guys had fun driving around in all this CRAP. :o) We'll get together soon!! I'm still laughing about the text you sent me about Thurl. Love it. Love you guys!!
Erin redecorated my blog...You'll have to look at it. I love it. I think she did such a good job!! If you have time, between decorating projects, you'll have to take a peak. ;o) And oh yeah....I would take your mom anyday, too. She was so great to help you like she did. She's so sweet.
Your house looks gorgeous! Congrats on making it in before Christmas! That sounds so stressful--I bet you're so glad it's over! Merry Christmas (a little late) to you guys!
You can totally still send the cute cards. Just say they must have got lost in the mail for a while! Ha ha!
I am so glad you're back. I have missed your blogs. I am so happy for you to be in your new house and be able to be in for Christmas. It is a beautiful home. I love your Christmas cards, your kids are all so cute and that is a great family picture. Thanks for the yummy treats we really appreciate your friendship.
Yea! I am so glad your in! The funny thing is you think life will low down? Just keep hangin on! Your home is gorgeous! I love it! It looks like you had a great Christmas I hope this year is just as great for you! Love you so uch and thanks for your comments. They mean so much!
Post a Comment