I had to throw these couple pictures in for my dad. He always gives me a hard time about missing out on the beautiful sunsets in Cleveland. Dad, can you even believe that I walked out on my back deck last night and captured this sunset... HERE.... IN LEHI!!!! I try and tell him we have gorgeous sunsets here also but he doesn't believe... here is the proof daddy-o!
Other than that... just enjoying the kids being home for another week. I cannot believe 2008 is coming to an end.. where did the year go? Eric surprised me a few weeks ago and told me since he couldn't think of anything to give me for my birthday (yes, it was yesterday... can you believe I just turned 30!! I am so old!!) (HEHE) he was going to take me with him to San Diego this weekend. I cannot wait. Thanks to his fam for taking the kids while we are gone! He has a coaches convention so it's not like we will be spending tons of time together... my plan... 12 pack of Diet Pepsi... and a bed. I am literally so exhausted and plan on sleeping for 3 days straight... with no interruptions!!! I love my kids but am pretty gosh darn excited for a couple days of peace and quiet!!!








8 comments:
That is so great! I hope you have a fantastic time in San Diego!!! I missed chatting with you this month and I hope that Murphy gets feeling better soon!
Mindy
Poor Murphy. :o( He looked like he didn't feel too well this morning. I love the picture of him though...w/his cute new hair do. He does look too grown up though....and I can't have that. :o) Love the pictures of the sunset. I'm sure your cute Dad will love them. I hope you and Eric have a great time in San Diego. I would be the same as you....wanting lots of sleep and quiet. It's just something we moms get everyday, huh?? You sleep enough for me, too, k? ha ha Eat some yummy food while you're there, too! I'm jealous. I haven't been to San Diego in too long, and I'm missing it. I hope you had a good birthday....and that you at least felt loved, 'cause you are! (((HUGS)))
Whatever Miss 30! I think you mean 29! Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your trip/rest.
Even when he is sick he is so dang cute- I love the new hair do and those adorable blue eyes. He is growing up way to fast. We noticed the sunset this past week too and also took pictures- it really is beautiful. I hope you have a great weekend in San Diego with Eric, you deserve it, but if 30 is old, then what am I???
poor murph!! Okay the pic at the top of your blog is so precious!!! Also you home is gorgeous!!
I hope you guys have a great time in San Diego! At least you won't have to look at this yucky snow for the weekend! Murph looks so dang cute with his new do! He is such a sweet baby! I hope you had a great birthday! It was so much fun going to breakfast yesterday. We need to do that more often.
Poor Murphy!! He is so dang cute though!! And 30? Welcome to the club! I just became a member in late November, My friend said it best..."You aren't turning 30...it is the first anniversary of your 29th birthday!"
poor kid! no one deserves to be sick! hopefully he gets better! I love your new house it is gorgeous! and don't feel bad about turning 30 Jeremy hit it earlier this year.
Post a Comment