"Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory."

Friday, August 8, 2008

Hogle Zoo 2008

So we don't go often but we try to get to the Zoo once a year. Thanks to my good, long-time friend, Danyale, we went one night last week. She got us in for free because she is a member and we had so much fun! Thank you so much Danyale! It was good to hang out and let the kids run around. We were seriously the only ones there because it was limited to the "gold members" (or whatever)! Funny story though - it was Hawaiian night and they had several different things for the kids to do.... well.. all the kids were getting a tattoo so I got this frog tattoo on my ankle. I woke up the next morning at 5 am and had to go down to the Price office for work. At around noon one of the girls in my office said, "Jessica, can I ask you a question..." "Did you really get a tattoo." I could have died. I was wearing a skirt so you could plainly see my tat!!! I got a good laugh out of that one!!!

0 comments: