"Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory."

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My baby is getting so big!!!

Ok... I have about 5 minutes. I am so sad that this little workout I have been doing is totally cutting into my blogging schedule. I used to be able to work a couple hours at night and then blog into the early morning hours and now that I am having to get up at 4:45 it's just not happening (the blogging that is). So really quickly...

Murph had his 6 month appt the other day! He weighed in at a whopping 17.56 lbs which is in the 52%. He was 27 3/4 inches tall which is in the 81.38%. Could I really have a tall kid? I doubt it!!! Anyway, the shots once again kicked his butt. Two nights in a row he fevered all night!!! I still, after 6 kids, do not get that.

Anyway... what a joy he is to our family!! He is doing the army crawl ALL over the house. He can get from one side of the room to the other so quickly which is scary because we are back to keeping all small objects off the floor! I took this pic this morning. He had to have been awake for awhile... which means I was lucky he didn't find his way off the bed! We love our little red head sooooooo much! He makes the cutest little noises with his mouth and tongue. I am hoping to catch it on video cuz it is stinkin cute!!!

Here are the kids school pics. I was bugged by Micks at first because his teeth that are growing in on top drive me crazy. Nothing that braces can't take care of in the future but... the more I looked at it the more it made me smile. He always has this little giggle smile on his face. Those of you who know him know exactly what I am talking about. He is hilarious!!!

And here is the princess.... need I say more!!!

We are hoping to see pumpkins soon for y'all who are waiting!!!

9 comments:

Sommer said...

How cute are those pictures? I love em! Macee looks like she's going to prom, she is beautiful! And don't worry about Mick's teeth, I wouldn't have even noticed if you wouldn't have pointed it out! Your kids are ALL darling! I was thinking about me being at home with Boston all day, and then I thought, wow and you have 3 others besides his age! Fun times! I wish I could pop em out like you do, cuz we get a little lonely around here sometimes! We are always happy when the kids get home from school!

melanie h said...

I can not believe that Murphy is crawling. I wish they were babies a little longer and teenagers a little less. (ha,ha,ha) He is so cute with that red hair. I also love the picture of Mick. That totally is him with the smile on his face. We love having him at our house. Macee is beautiful as always. I wish Britnee still let me do her hair- she is going through this independent thing. We love all your kids. Shalece loved hanging out with Maddox & Gwire.

Sara said...

He is getting big no doubt, but also cuter each day too! Your kids always crack me up. Don't worry about Mick's pic's I think we all had 1 or 2 bad years, right?

griffin gossip said...

Teeth!!! Shyler is losing one a day! sometimes the tooth fairy is not showing up on the first night. This is one of my fav ages when they are growing into their teeth.. Your kids are beautiful kids. karen

carrie said...

I, too, loved the pictures of the kids. Mick's is exactly "him". :o) It will always make you smile....even when you're 90. hee hee Macee looks beautiful as always. I love her hair. You'll have to teach me how to do fun things like that with Bella's someday. As for Murphy, it kinda makes me sad he's crawling around. He's getting way too big. While it's so much fun to see him growing up, I love his little "baby stage", too. His red hair is adorable. I love it. I have a little red haired nephew, and he's my favorite. (shhhh) Anyway, I'm glad you found time to blog last night. You were a busy lady. :o)

Julie Y. said...

Hey Jess!

I'm lovin' Macee's hair!! How adorable!

I can't believe your baby is crawling! Jayla freaks when she's on her tummy for more that 5 minutes.

4:45?? whoa! I don't know how you do it ALL :0)

Brittany Slesk said...

Oh my goodness his is getting big! It's been SO long since I have seen you guys! I love the kids school pictures, they turned out so good! How is the house and baseball going?

The Jensen Family said...

Your baby is crawling.....crazy! I don't think Jerzee will ever crawl because she is in her bouncer 90% of the day! However, she is now eating foods which is fun to watch. Your kids' school pictures are so cute, i can see why you guys have so many they are ALL so cute!!!

KimMoore said...

Now imagine 5 more pounds and that's Covelli!