I know you are all waiting for Hawaii pictures and I am sorry... one of these days... I promise!!! But I do need to promote Eric's baseball camp next week. Click here for the info: http://www.utahvalleybaseball.com/.
Also - ya'all know Macee has chose to quit dance!!! Kind of bitter sweet! Her very last dance recital is tomorrow night at 7 down at the Covey Center! If anyone is interested let me know... she would love to have people cheering her on!









4 comments:
I really wanted to go to Macee's dance last night. Bub and I were going to head down there.... Jason ended up being gone longer than we both thought he would and I ended up having to drive a couple girls to seminary graduation. It ended up being a crazy night. I am SO sad I missed it. Macee is such a beauty...and I love her guts. :o) I hope it went well.
Wow! I can't believe she's wants to be done with it. Just from the clips I've seen on your blog, she is soooo good!! Of course she's got the kind of genes that will be good at anything :0) !! Waiting patiently for Hawaii pictures!!
Welcome back, I have missed reading about your family.
I have missed you Jess, It is simply not like you to not blog you are my inspiration! I can say I am surprised Macie is quitting but she is so talented she can start again if her heart desires.
Love,
court
Post a Comment