"Love your little ones--even the ones that drive you crazy. If you could see them the way God sees them -- you would be astounded at their glory."

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Clarification

Before I get myself in big trouble I better clarify that Eric's sisters are both WAY younger than my old husband!!! (Ok - am I out of hot water now?)

3 comments:

~Rachel said...

I saw your comment...not exactly potty training. Parker is into the potty right now so we are just going with that. I don't think he is fully ready just yet but he does go a time or two a day. It would be wonderful to have him out of diapers by the time Lily gets here but from past expereince (i.e. Jackson) I know this won't happen. Potty training is the toughest part of parenting thus far for me!

~Rachel said...

Oh...and we would like to sign BOTH kids up for Baseball camp. We will ship them both priority mail...you won't notice 2 more would ya? ;0)

Shauntel said...

Really, I am so glad that I can make you laugh. I wish my husband found me so funny! That would make life a little easier!!! And BTW I love blogging...a lot! Thanks for getting me hooked.